Shipping Policy

Motorbasket Shipping Policy


  • Standard shipping charges will be applicable as per the logistic policy.


  • Cash on delivery (COD) is available on selected products only.


  • An Advance of 10% of the invoice is required to be paid for COD Orders while placing the Order, while the customer is required to pay the remaining 90% upon delivery of the product.


  • Orders shipped via our logistic partner will take 5-7 working days.


  • Orders may require 48-72 hours for processing, packing, and shipping from the date of ordering.


  • Each order will be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you will need to place multiple orders. Once the products are shipped from our location, the tracking ID (AWB) will be sent to you through email / SMS, if not received, feel free to WhatsApp Us at +91 9455 675 490


  • Please note that MOTORBASKET sellers may be closed on Government holidays; the order in such cases will be processed the very next working day.


  • Orders received on Saturday after 5 pm and Sunday will be processed the following Monday.


  • The courier company will be attempting a maximum of 3 approaches to deliver the package to the given address. The Receiver, if unavailable, should coordinate with the respective courier agent who shall contact the customer at the time of attempting the delivery for re-attempting the delivery.


If you do not receive your tracking ID email please contact: or WhatsApp at +91 9455 675 490