WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase any product from our website, we collect your personal information such as your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- When you visit our website, we automatically receive your internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Newsletter (if applicable): We may send you our newsletters to your registered email address for updates regarding new products, our blogs, and offers.
- We may disclose your personal information as required by law or if you violate any of our Terms & Conditions.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then MOTORBASKET stores your credit/debit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) by Instamojo. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit/debit card information by our website and its service providers (Instamojo).
- The logistic services used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateway, have their privacy policies concerning the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.